We offer three standards of Dura Markers to satisfy the highest expectations of the market.
Pipe markers and tapes provide clear identification of contents and flow direction of any section of the piping system. Pipe marking allows also to indicate any additional details for temperature, pressure or locations of hazardous conditions to ensure safe work environment in the marine, offshore, oil & gas and process industries.
About Advanced Pipe Markers
Resistant to high temperatures up to 130°C, self-adhesive polyester markers and tapes offer a longer service lifetime.
Due to the protective laminate layer, pipe markers have improved colour fastness and excellent resistance to prolonged sunlight exposure. A very good chemical resistance ensures reliable material performance.
Suitable for use in harsh weather conditions in the marine and offshore sectors.
All our tapes and markers are digitally printed at an ISO:9001 approved facility with the use of materials of the first-rate quality to ensure the best performance in the most demanding environments.
Norms and Standards
A-SPE pipe identification labels can be produced in accordance with the specific requirements of our customers and can be designed to comply with one of the following regulations:
A-SPE tapes and markers can be printed in any language based on translation provided by a customer. Each pipe marker is dedicated to a particular pipe diameter.
AS11 is available in cut-to-size markers or 10m long rolls, in the following options:
- with/ without directional arrows
- and any custom texts, graphics or QR codes
- custom widths on demand
high temperature resistance up to 130°C
excellent resistance to weather conditions and UV rays
good chemical resistance
custom production with any texts and graphics
high quality acrylic adhesive
|Service temperature||-40°C to 130°C|
|Chemical resistance||Very good|
|Sea water resistance||Yes|
|Reuse after removing||No|
|Service lifetime*||5-10 years|
* The actual lifetime of the markers depends on the particular conditions of use. Please contact our specialists for more information.
Important: During application the tape should overlap 3-4 cm
Properly installed markers serve for many years and improve the level of occupational safety, helping to reduce the amount of downtime and accidents.
According to the ISO 14726:2008 regulation, the following points should be considered during the installation of pipe markers:
- Markers should be installed within a 3-5m distance between each marking point on a horizontal and vertical pipeline. Branched pipes or close proximity to pipes carrying different media may require a more frequent marking.
- In case of valves, markers should be installed at a distance of approx. 75mm from the corresponding flange.
- Markers should be mounted at all penetration points in walls, bulkheads or decks.
- Markers should be installed on each side of the pipe branch.
- In case of a vertical piping system, markers should be applied at a height of approx. 170cm to ensure good visibility.
The exact estimation of the quantity of markers and installation points is determined at the stage of material preparation. A-SPE specialists can offer you professional advice based on the provided pipeline scheme and detailed specifications.